Top 5 Vegan Labels In Paris
Vegan Fashion is becoming very popular among present fashion enthusiasts. With the rise of vegan awareness on the internet, more and more people are choosing the fashion products which involve no animal products such as fur, silk, leather, wools etc. The designers have responded well to this vegan culture and now we can see many vegan labels everywhere.
Let’s check out the top 5 most popular vegan brands.
1. Minuit Sur Terre: This brand has a very interesting story behind it. Its founder, Marie Viard Klein had a deep craze for stylish shoes and she was also a proponent of veganism. She couldn’t find such stylish shoes which didn’t use animal products. This was a problem, but she looked at it as an opportunity and created her own brand which makes trendy shoes for females which flaunt girls’ ankles and make them look beautiful. She chose the brand name “Minuit Sur Terre” which means “Midnight On Earth”. It is a line from the movie Cinderella in which we experience how glass slippers can change a life. Minuit Sur Terre shoes give a tough competition to high-end leather ones. The materials used in the shoes are completely animal-free and environment-friendly. These shoes have become the symbol of quality, traditional style, and respect for our workers.
2. La Saine & Moi: There are fake furs which are as warm and stylish as real animal furs, and the idea of making jackets, coats and accessories with these fake furs came into the mind of a young journalist, Lydia Bahia. Her vast travelling experience had also taught her a lot about the styles of New, York, Paris and London, but it had also forced her to wish she could wear lighter clothes. And there she was, combining her idea and experience and wish to bring out her brand “La Saine & Moi”. La Saine & Moi now has a wide range of jackets, coats and accessories made of colorful and soft fur. These are Paris-made and they deliver true value while saving our animals and the rights of our workers.
3. 1083: This denim jeans brand was started by Entrepreneur Thomas Huriez and his brother in 2013. The brand name i.e 1083 is actually the distance between two farthest villages Manton and Prospoder in France. This brand manufactures all types and cotton jeans with stylish cuts that are deep seeded in French fashion. All of their jeans are made in France and without any animal product.
4. Poetique Paris: Two best friends Pauline and Cattley, happened to share the same craze towards fashion and concern towards animal sufferings. They dreamt of buying stylish skirts, shorts and perfecto without feeling guilty for being responsible for killing innocent animals. And this is why they worked hard on collecting materials which were vegan and respected the workers’ rights. Very soon, they were running the Poetique Paris brand.
Poetique Paris manufactures scalloped shorts, trapeze shirts and perfecto blouson which, despite using no animal products, are more stylish than their leather competitors. These clothes are made with polymer and they don’t pollute the environment.
5. Jean Louis Mahe: The founder Virginia Barbier was not a vegetarian all her life, and she initially worked in the mobile phone industry. But after noticing the extent of exploitation on the name of fashion, she started her own brand of bags which don’t use any animal products.
Actually, Jean Louis Mahe doesn’t have a workshop, but they do very deep sourcing to select the best bags which provide excellent style and durability.